01. Do I need to pay 100% in advance to book my transport?
02. Will the vehicle be driven by me?
03. Can I put items in the trunk of the car?
04. Is my Vehicle Insured?
1. Do I need to pay 100% in advance to book for a trip?
1. No, all that is required to book for your trip is; full pickup and drop off addresses, date and time. payment can be made on drop off point or as agreed with the Management. TopTop
2. Will the vehicle be driven by me?
The vehicle will be driven by the vehicle transport driver ONLY.
3. Can I put items in the trunk of the car?
YES. Also, items placed in the car are not insured.
4. Is my Vehicle Insured?
One million dollars of public liability and cargo insurance is required by law for all carriers. In any situation your vehicle is covered for all damages done while your car is in transit.